NNS ADim 1.2 Build 36 contains the following new and improved
- Support for Unattended Setup
NNS ADim can be installed without user interaction using the
msiexec.exe /i "[PATH]\ADim1236.msi" /qn
NNS ADim 1.2 Build 36 contains the following bug fixes:
- Only the Default Domain is available when
browsing for containers:
If you want to select a certain
container as a search scope base, only containers from the default domain
This issue occurs at the following dialogs:
- Image Management -> Search Options -> Browse
- Bulk Import -> AD Object Settings -> Browse
- Bulk Export -> AD Object Settings -> Browse
This issue has been fixed in version 1.2.36.
- Running NNS ADim in a sub domain will return
only objects from this domain despite the search scope is set to "View all
users/contacts in forest":
If you run NNS ADim in a sub domain
and the scope is set to "View all users/contacts in forest", only object
from the sub domain are returned. This issue does not occur if you are
running NNS ADim in the root domain.
The following functions are affected:
- Image Management -> Find Now
- Bulk Import -> Preview
- Bulk Import -> Create Import File
- Bulk Export -> Preview
- Bulk Export -> Start Export
This issue has been fixed.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2,
Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed on the computer where
NNS ADim will be installed
- Administrative permissions on the computer where NNS ADim will be
- Access to a Microsoft Active Directory Domain for post installation
There are 2 editions available: NNS
ADim v1 Administrator Edition/NNS ADim v1 User Edition.
The edition depends on the license you buy and install:
- Administrator License:
Provides all features; licensing is per
- User License:
Enables an user to change her own thumbnail
photo; licensing is per user.
There are currently no known problems
or limitations in this release.
If you have a technical question about NNS ADim...
- Use this documentation,
- look up the
NNS ADim Online Help or
- submit a